Engine Oil Cleaning SystemsKLAROL is a new concept in oil cleaning systems. It has been designed keeping in mind the limitations of the normal full flow and by pass oil filters. Its ability to remove solid contaminants down to one micron and liquid contaminants, like lighter fractions of unburnt fuel and water from the engine oil while the oil is still in use helps to protect the essential additives and chemicals of the oil. An engine oil which is free from harmful contaminants and has its useful additives over the minimum prescribed limit can be used for a very long time.
Engine Oil Cleaning Systems
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Brand||Engine Oil Cleaning Systems|
|Max Force Or Load||0-30 ton|
|Input Supply||Engine Oil Cleaning Systems|
|Flow Rate||Engine Oil Cleaning Systems|
|Automation Grade||Engine Oil Cleaning Systems|
|Voltage||Engine Oil Cleaning Systems|
|Model Name/Number||Engine Oil Cleaning Systems|
Engine Oil Cleaning Systems remove
- Solid contamination (like dust, dirt, metals, carbon)
- Soft contamination (like sludge, varnish, lacquer)
- Engine oils are used in engines of trucks, buses, generators, heavy earth moving equipment etc.
- Klarol engine oil cleaning systems increases engine oil life by more than 10 times, double the engine life, reduces fuel consumption by almost 8%
- Klarol oil cleaning systems can help to increase the life of engine oils by more than 10 times by keeping the oils super clean. Klarol can be installed as a by pass oil cleaning unit on any internal combustion engine.
Engine Oil Cleaning System
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Input Supply||Engine Oil Cleaning System|
|Flow Rate||Engine Oil Cleaning System|
|Voltage||Engine Oil Cleaning System|
|Weight||Engine Oil Cleaning System|
|Material||Engine Oil Cleaning System|
|Packaging Type||Wooden Packing|
|Quantity Per Pack||1|
Backed by rich industry experience, we are manufacturing, supplying and exporting excellent quality Engine Oil Cleaning System. Superior quality material that is sourced from most trusted and reliable vendors of market is used in the manufacturing process. To cater to the diverse requirements of customers, we offer these Engine Oil Cleaning System in variegated specifications.
Technical Feasibility of Engine Oil Cleaning System :
- Lubrication experts agree that oil does not wear out or break down, it can be used indefinitely as long as it is kept clean
- Unfortunately the engine''s normal full flow oil filter or by pass oil filters have their limitations in removing the contaminants, which mix in the oil while it is in use
- This results in the necessity of interval oil changes
- Klarol is a new concept in oil cleaning
- It has been designed keeping in mind the limitations of the normal full flow and by pass oil filters
- Its ability to remove solid contaminants down to one micron and liquid contaminants, like lighter fractions of un-burnt fuel and water from the engine oil while the oil is still in use that helps in protecting the essential additives and chemicals of the oil
- An engine oil, which is free from harmful contaminants and has its useful additives over the minimum prescribed limit can be used for a very long time
Features of Engine Oil Cleaning System:
- Klarol is a by pass system with no moving parts.
- It can be easily installed on any engine without causing any alteration to the engine.
- Engine oil pressure is utilized to supply oil to the bottom of this purifier.
- This pressure helps the oil to travel all the way through it. The oil then goes back to the engine by its own gravity.
- It can take out solid contaminants till one micron in its cellulose filter cartridge, which is the first stage of filtration.
- This filter cartridge is replaceable and has to be changed after a certain number of miles or hours.
- Klarol filter cartridge can be recycled. It does not cause pollution.
- It can also take out liquid contaminants like water and lower fractions of fuel in its evaporation chamber.
- This purification of engine oil in the engine itself helps to increase its life by more than ten times.
- Klarol can be installed on any internal combustion engine like a truck/bus/generator/earth/moving equipment/fishing trawler/ tractor or a locomotive.
- Delivery Time: Within 30 days
- Packaging Details: packing is in wooden crates to ensure protection of the system