Thermic Fluid Cleaning Machine removes solid contamination by centrifuging separation.
1. Separation in a centrifuge is effected purely by centrifugal force acting on dirt particles.
2. Oil is admitted to centrifuge rotor under pressure from Oil Supply Pump.
3. After circulation in rotor, oil is ejected through pair of nozzles at one end of rotor.
4. This gives reaction force to rotor and rotates the rotor with dirty fluid inside about a shaft at about 4000 rpm.
5. The Rotor speed varies as per model.
6. Due to rotation, the dirt particles inside rotor experience centrifugal force of about 2000 times gravity and are thrown out on rotor wall. The particles stick on rotor wall and form a sludge cake which is removed during servicing.
Benefits of Klarol Thermic Fluid Cleaning Machine:
1. Klarol Thermic Fluid Cleaning Machine separates carbon soot and other deposit impurities in the oil that help forming layer of non-conductive material on walls of heat exchanger.
2. Installation of Klarol Thermic Fluid Cleaning Machine is a onetime investment. There are no replacement parts except rubber seals for service.
3. The Klarol Thermic Fluid Cleaning system is a bypass system and does not affect parent system operation during normal working.